Here is my final 2017 NFL Mock Draft:
1. Browns – Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett – I’m counting on the Browns to not screw this up.
2. 49ers – LSU S Jamal Adams – A high-floor pick at the same position John Lynch once played.
3. Bears – Ohio State CB Marshon Lattimore – The seemingly consensus top CB in this class.
4. Jaguars – LSU RB Leonard Fournette – The Jags see this as an identity changer on offense.
5. Titans -- Washington WR John Ross – Likely in trade down, the Titans add a 4.22 lid popper.
6. Jets – Alabama TE O.J. Howard – Howard will be an impact receiver and blocker in the pros.
7. Chargers – Ohio State S Malik Hooker – Field-flipping takeaway specialist for Gus Bradley’s D.
8. Panthers – Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey – Too much smoke here for there to be no fire.
9. Bengals – Stanford DL Solomon Thomas – Best-case scenario for team starved for pass rush.
10. Bills – Clemson WR Mike Williams – Safest-floor WR in this draft gives Bills a new dimension.
11. Saints – Alabama CB Marlon Humphrey – Rumored to be the No. 1 CB on Saints draft board.
12. Browns – UNC QB Mitchell Trubisky – Likely in trade up, the meddlesome owner gets his guy.
13. Cardinals – Texas Tech QB Patrick Mahomes – Carson Palmer likely retires after this season.
14. Eagles – Alabama DT Jonathan Allen – BPA. Howie Roseman will think he can hit RB, CB later.
15. Colts – Temple LB Haason Reddick – Versatile addition to front 7 undergoing full makeover.
16. Ravens – Alabama ILB Reuben Foster – If he slips, Ozzie Newsome’s Bama connections kick in.
17. Redskins – Tennessee OLB Derek Barnett – Great college rusher falls due to sub-par workouts.
18. Titans – USC CB Adoree’ Jackson – The 2016 Thorpe Award winner lands on CB-needy team.
19. Buccaneers – Florida State RB Dalvin Cook – A heavily-rumored connection all draft season.
20. Broncos – Wisconsin OT Ryan Ramczyk – Broncos seems locked into an O-Line pick here.
21. Lions – Missouri DE Charles Harris – Early-impact pass rusher. Lions badly need help on D.
22. Dolphins – UCLA DE Takk McKinley – Edge player is known to be Miami’s Round-1 priority.
23. Giants – Utah OT Garett Bolles – Like the Broncos, G-Men look locked into OL in Round 1.
24. Raiders – Vanderbilt ILB Zach Cunningham – It’s either him or injury-riddled Jarrad Davis.
25. Texans – Clemson QB Deshaun Watson – Probably in a trade up, HOU finally gets its QB.
26. Seahawks – Western Kentucky OL Forrest Lamp – Seattle badly needs offensive line help.
27. Chiefs – Washington CB Kevin King – Addresses big need and fits GM John Dorsey’s profile.
28. Cowboys – Wisconsin DE T.J. Watt – Regardless identity, this pick will address pass defense.
29. Packers – LSU CB Tre’Davious White – The Packers’ secondary full-on collapsed last season.
30. Steelers – Miami TE David Njoku – Big Ben lobbying for TE help. Njoku is a legit rare talent.
31. Falcons – Alabama OL Cam Robinson – Not sexy, but shores up Atlanta’s right guard need.
32. Saints – Michigan ATH Jabrill Peppers – Adds value on offense, defense, and special teams.